Occupational Physician Dr Peter Sharman shares tips on how to communicate and collaborate with General Practitioners who treat injured workers.
You can find Peter at Hobart Occupational Medicine.
- The challenges compensable injuries bring to general practice
- How Peter communicates with GPs on behalf of employers and insurers
- Peter’s advice on the most effective means of communication with GPs
- Why some rehab providers are left out of the consulting room
- The merits and risks of company-nominated doctors